About the job
Join Fasmatech’s interdisciplinary team to become part of a highly dynamic group of scientists and engineers focused on high-end mass spectrometry instrumentation R&D. Collaborate closely with our engineering and analytical science teams to design and test new experimental systems. Advance your knowledge in analog and RF electronics. Enhance your skills through testing and optimization of prototype systems applied to solve the most challenging problems in life sciences.
- Design and improve high stability analog and RF electronics.
- The selection of components spans from low noise operational amplifier to kV DC, as well as high Q MHz AC drivers.
- As part of the design work, you simulate designs and access stability and noise
- Layout, test and validate your modules on the bench, on the instrument and occasionally on customer sites.
- Documentation and design transfer to production and see-through scale up.
- Close collaboration with our global R+D team, nest into our design and development plan and toolings and hold peer design reviews.
- Supporting team efforts is a must, from wire-assembly to troubleshooting of prototype instrumentation if necessary.
- Record in the development of analog and RF electronics
- Experienced in instrument development is a plus.
- Structured and accurate work approach, result oriented.
- Self-motivated and committed to common team goals.
- Ability to work independently.
- Visual studio2022 for software application in C#.
- AVR studio to build programs for microcontrollers.
- Xillinx Vivado for FPGA.
- Micro-Cap or any other Spice based program for analog simulation.
- Altium Designer for PCB design.
About the Company
Fasmatech is a high-tech company founded in 2009, based out of Athens, Greece, with an excellent track record in the design and production of high-end customized analytical instrumentation. The OmnitrapTM platform produced by Fasmatech offers new levels in protein characterization by mass spectrometry. Since 2023 Fasmatech is part of Bruker, one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies providing state-of-the-art solutions including the timsTOF mass spectrometry platform. Bruker’s more than 7500 employees at over 90 locations enable scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life.