For the installation at Lefkippos Tech Park the applicant/company representative should submit the relevant application to NCSR Demokritos’ Innovation Office. The following paperwork is required:
- Name and legal form of the company
- Year of establishment or proof of establishment as shareholder agreement for a company under formation
- Curriculum vitae of shareholders
- Description of the activity the company intends to develop at the premises of Lefkippos Tech Park
- Production and employment figures (for existing companies) and financial data
- Business plan or in the case of a new business plan company a detailed techno-economic study to include a detailed description of the activity that the company intends to develop company when installing at the premises of Lefkippos Tech Park, as well as the existence of resources (financial and other) to implement it planning of the company.
- Collaborative abilities or existing collaborations with Institutes / Laboratories of NCSR “NCSR Demokritos”, which are important criterion for the selection of the applicant company.
The application is examined for approval by the Centre’s Board of Directors, following a technical review by the Lefkippos’ Advisory Committee or the Centre’s President.